OneWatt is an industrial AI startup company that specializes in predictive maintenance for industrial motors. We are currently looking for a badass FPGA developer!
• Design and develop high-speed DSP processing on audio data using FPGA
• Design and implement firmware components to meet requirements
• Interface different electronic hardware systems
• Develop tests to measure the effectiveness of implementation
• Open to graduates of BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or any related field
• Knowledge of embedded systems design, embedded processing, and processor interfaces
• Familiarity with ARM chips and the Spartan or iCE FPGA families.
• Experience with DSP algorithm design and implementation
• FPGA integration, verification, debugging and validation
• Hands on experience in interfacing with hardware with different bus systems like SPI, I2C, UART
• Knowledge of analog and digital electronic design preferred but not required.
Send your CV to email@example.com with Subject “FPGA Developer Application” to www.onewatt.eu