OneWatt is an industrial AI startup company that specializes in predictive maintenance for industrial motors. We are currently in need of a Front-End Developer that can fulfill the following:
• Develop websites with mobile-responsive design.
• Ensure websites are maintained, updated and secured.
• Attend meetings with clientele regarding website specifications.
• Troubleshoot problems with webhosting, code errors and bugs.
• Ensure the quality of websites on launch are 100%.
• Design and implement new user-facing features in OneWatt’s products.
• Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
• Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly
• Apply web specific technical skills to independently produce deliverables
• Work with members of the Marketing team to devise the best solutions to meet product, UX, and marketing needs to increase website traffic and lead generation.
• Execute development tasks and monitor progress against task estimates to provide status.
• Support programming changes during optimization, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of web based deliverable.
• Perform comprehensive analysis and design for program changes to gain and to transfer knowledge of web based asset changes.
• Adjust formatting to fit the content the best way possible
If you think you have what it takes, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Front-End Developer Application!